13.5.2014

Millefeiulle

Hello, everyone!

Last weekend we had our traditional Talventappajaiset ("Winter killing", literally) party. This time it was my turn to host it. I had determined the dress code as "cheerful colours" and so I wore bright red, a colour I don't wear much.



I really like this bow shaped vintage brooch, but I'm not comfortable with wearing brooches on my dekoltee area, so I came up with another way to wear it! A bow on top of a bow. I think it works well this way and might do this again in the future. It's such a shame to have a beautiful vintage item and not wear it. :<



{Dress - Angelic Pretty / bolero - Baby, the Stars Shine Bright / Headbow - Innocent World / brooch - vintage / bracelet - a souvenir from Vilnius / earrings - Accessorize/ shoes - Minna Parikka}

I totally fell in love with Spanish tapas culture during our trip to Barcelona, so I wanted to make different kind of tapas for the party. Here's one example. I also made white sangria and torrijas as a desert. All in all I think the party was quite succesful and I hope that my friends liked it, too. :3


6 kommenttia:

  1. You are so cute and beautiful. <3 Also, the tapas' look lovely!!

    VastaaPoista
  2. The bolero you got from Hellocon is really pretty. It suits you well.

    VastaaPoista
  3. That's a good idea actually. :) I like your outfit very much. It is simple yet cute.

    VastaaPoista