15.12.2014

Ice Girl

Good afternoon, lords and ladies!

So, as I promised, here's some pre-Christmas party outfits.This time my camera was actually working, but it was so grey and gloomy (again) that the pictures still look like this. Sigh.

Well anyway - I got the Dessert OP by Baby, the Stars Shine Bright last Summer, but it was so hot (or if it wasn't, I was too busy with my work and maid of honour's duties) I couldn't wear lolita during the Summer. I know Dessert OP is a Summer dress, but I couldn't wait that long and decided to see, if it works for Winter-y coordinations as well. Turns out it does. I have dreamed of this dress for so long and now I'm super happy to have it. ♥ I liked this outfit a lot - until my headdress caused me a head ache.


{Dress, boots - Baby, the Stars Shine Bright / blouse - Dear Celine / headdress - self made}

A close up of the headdress.


And another, more casual outfit, with the camera not working and thus, phone quality. It's a good thing my fiancé's phone actually has a quite good camera in it.


{Dress - Pinky Girls / shoes - Minna Parikka}

7 kommenttia:

  1. Super lovely! <3 I am glad to see how perfect the dessert op looks on you.

    VastaaPoista
  2. I love the icy feel of that coord! I also like to mix summer dresses and make them wintery :3 I'd love to see you make a hair tutorial, your hair is always so nicely done ♥

    Seraphine & The Striped Box

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you! I usually don't mix Summer dresses with Winter accessories, but I think I should start doing it, because that way I'd get so much more out of my wardrobe!

      Thank you again! Many readers have wished for hair tutorials, but I would feel a little bit silly if I made them, because my hairdos are really so simple and lazy! But here is one tutorial I made last year, also quite easy to do and works for medium length and long hair: http://newvoguechildren.blogspot.fi/2013/12/nvc-christmas-calendar-3-hair-tutorial.html

      Poista
    2. Great! I'm already looking forward to seeing more of your wintery coords made with summer dresses 。◕‿◕。 Thanks for the link, the hair'do is really pretty! And I would love to see your hair tutorials especially if they are simple and lazy! That's my hair-do also! And it usually doesn't mean that it looks lazy even if it's easily made, your hair always looks so gorgeous ♥

      Seraphine & The Striped Box

      Poista
  3. http://www.vihrealanka.fi/uutiset-kotimaa/kansan-tahto-toteutui-–-avioliitosta-tulee-tasa-arvoinen

    Kuva teistä :)

    VastaaPoista