24.7.2011

30 Days Lolita Meme, Days 7-10

Day 7 – 10 people who inspire your lolita style.
Oh no, I don’t have that many! O_O I’ll list the ones that do inspire me, anyway.
1. Misako Aoki.
2. Mimi/ Mimi Elizabetha.
3. Sanni/Rosemaria.
4. Kata/Madteaparty.
5. Audrey Hepburn.
6. Marie Antoinette (both the real one, and Kirsten Dunst as Marie Antoinette in that movie)
7. Georgiana, Duchess of Devonshire (again, the real one and the one in that movie made of her).

Day 8 – 10 songs that inspire you for lolita.

1. Q’indivi – Part of Your World Remix
2. Fools Rush In from Marie Antoinette movie
3. Emilie Simon – Flowers
4. The Eccentric Opera – Foque in G Minor
5. Aural Vampire – Darkwave Surfer
6. Schwarz Stein – Current
7. Lady Gaga – Fashion
8. The Phantom of the Opera – Prima Donna
9. Hannah Fury – Beware the Touch
10. Emilie Autumn – Juliet

Day 9 – 10 things you will never do in lolita.

1. Rob a bank.
2. Go water skiing.
3. Go jogging.
4. Wash windows.
5. Go to work.
6. Be rude to anyone.
7. Climb on someone’s grave.
8. Drop a teacup on my lap – at least I hope this never happens!
9. Fight someone.
10. Fall over – I hope that this never happens, either.

2 kommenttia:

  1. AMEN to day 9 #10! I did it once and it was so not worth it.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Kaino: Haha, sorry to hear that. :'D I try hard NOT to experience it.

    VastaaPoista