25.11.2012

Crown of Roses

Today I went to Lahti to celebrate Mimi's birthday. We went to a quite nice Italian restaurant, the food was really good there.

I was in a hurry this morning (actually missed my bus) so my outfit isn't quite perfect. On later thoughts I should have worn dark brown socks, because of course it rained in Lahti and now these ones are ruined. By the way my boots are chocolate brown, it was really dark day so the pictures are not that good.


My nails, gold base and dark brown graffiti nail polish. 


And closeup of my hairdo. I really like how it turned out! I'll definitely wear it again in the Summer.


And I got this G3 Wind Drifter as a belated birthday gift from Kata! The pose is ankward but the pony itself is absolutely darling. I love those colors and 3D symbol. ♥


My outfit details:
Blouse (it's actually a dress) - Monki (bought second hand)
Flowers - H&M, Accessorize, gifts
Pearl necklaces - vintage, second hand, selfmade
Dress - Innocent World
Purse - Accessorize
Boots - Wonders

P.S. I'm trying this new way of listing my outfit details at the end of my posts, and I'm trying to be more careful, listing at least most items. I know I have been lazy with this. :P

13 kommenttia:

  1. Lovely outfit and hair! You pay so many attention to details <3

    VastaaPoista
  2. Your look is just so pretty, I utterly like how you rock in that sweet pink and how elegant you are <3

    VastaaPoista
  3. your hair... i'm so in love!

    VastaaPoista
  4. Ohhh so cute yet elegant! Very lovely coord!
    Honestly, you made me fall in love with Classic Lolita! I'm already planning my first outfit with a more classic theme... you're a huge inspiration, thank you for that! ^^

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Aw, thank you very much! *-* You have no idea how glad your kind words make me. <3 I'm happy to hear you are going to try a new style in lolita, good luck and have fun with that! It's always nice to experiment with ones own style. :)

      Poista