30.6.2013

Party Soft

Hello, lords and ladies!

Today I hosted an ice cream party at our place. Everyone brought some icecream with them (and in the end we had so much we couldn't eat all of it, hah). I had made ice tea and some salty snacks to balance all the sweetness.

To honour the icecream theme I wore something very sweet. Bambi in candy colors!


And lots of picture spam because I seriously adore these bambi antlers, they are so cute.



A closeup of the flowers on the dress. 


A group shot where Mimi clearly didn't want to be. I guess we were too goofy for Mimi's sensitive eyes. XD


Me, Kata and Sari accidentally matched! We all wore pink and mint. ♥


On to the food pictures! These are the snacks I made. Very simple, but very tasty also. The herbs I used for these are growing on our balcony. ♥



Of course some ice cream pictures are in order.



My outfit:
Deer antlers - Essin maailma
Roses - H&M
Dress - Angelic Pretty
Tights - Lindex
Shoes - Minna Parikka

15 kommenttia:

  1. I love everything about this post! Your outfit is simply gorgeous, the ice cream looks delicious, and the snacks you made look heavenly!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Kaikki ovat niin ihanan värisiä, ehkä se on tämä lämmin ilma joka saa aina haikailemaan mintun, vaaleanpunaisen, vaaleankeltaisen ja laventelin perään. :D

    Asusi on aivan ihana ja hymyilet todella nätisti rintakuvassa. :)

    VastaaPoista
  3. I think you are able to wear every Lolita dress in a classic way! I just love your outfit, it's so pretty. The roses match the dress so perfect and I also adore the antlers.
    You are really my favourite Lolita! I always enjoy your outfits a lot~

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you very much! I'm flattered to hear you consider me as your favorite lolita, that's such a great compliment. *-*

      Poista
  4. You always look so elegant! I really like this outfit with all the flowers.

    VastaaPoista
  5. so gorgeous! I have always loved that dress so much, it's absolutely beautiful. also the food looks delicious *_*

    VastaaPoista
  6. Whatever that last food was, I want it!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. On the very last picture it's vanilla ice cream, crushed cookies and caramel sauce. x)

      Poista
    2. Sounds great. I'll make it myself soon if it's that easy

      Poista
  7. Your outfit is just gorgeous! So colour and just perfect ♥

    VastaaPoista