17.11.2013

Rarity

Good evening, lovelies!

Today Kata and Hanna visited our place for some tea and treats.

I took inspiration for my outfit from Rarity to celebrate the fact that My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic's 4th season will begin next Saturday! I'm so exited! *-* 




Hanna was particularly mesmerized by her first encounter ever with a tea flower.


I also got some late Birthday presents - thank you very much, girls! ♥


Outfit details
Dress - Innocent World
Blouse - Dear Celine
Headbow - second hand
Earrings - Accessorize
Stockings - H&M
Shoes - Style Snob

8 kommenttia:

  1. Ihana asu! *O* Kivaa etten ole ainoa joka on innoissaan MLP:n uudesta kaudesta. ^^

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiitos! Ei, et varmasti ole, minun kaveripiirissäni on useampikin innostunut. Oi että, kun ei malttaisi odottaa! XD

      Poista
  2. You look so pretty! That dress is just lovely and I love your make-up.

    VastaaPoista