I hope you all had nice Easter holidays? I lost a dear, old fluffy friend on Monday, but apart from that it was a relaxing holiday. I have mourned her in a calm manner; not much tears, remembering the good times we had. Of course I am very sad, but crying won't bring her back and will only make me feel worse, so this is a good way to go about it, I think. Well, anyway, here's some (more happy) pictures from Easter...
1. An Easter surprice for my fiancé. I filled it with his favourite Belgian coconot chocolate pralines and hid it inside my bunnybearbag for him to find.
2. We ate lots and lots of chocolate.
3. I wore this outfit to see the Cinderella movie. I really liked this colour combo.
4. My "official" Easter shoes. I wore these last year's Easter, too, and thought that well, why not.
5. I bought pink tulips again.
6. What would an Easter be without our own Easter bunny? Nothing. ♥
P.S. I changed my nickname in Instagram into maricaranette. I think it suits me better.