27.4.2013

Tomorrow Spring Is Here

Yesterday we had our traditional Talventappajaiset ("Winter Killing") party.

First, my outfit. I wanted to wear something Spring-y. Though I prefer classic or sweet-classic nowadays, I still have a soft spot in my heart for the older Angelic Pretty prints. Magical Etoile was one of my dream dresses in this exact colorway - and it still is, in a way. I'm glad I have it. ♥


A close-up of the hairdo. I really don't like to keep my hair loose, it always comes in the way and bothers me. This time I kept it half-loose - and it still annoyed me so much I tied it up later on. x)


My wallet accidentally matched my shoes. :D


And then lots of pictures of the party! There were flowers...


... delicious salad...


... cats...


... green tea...


... home-baked cookies...


... and strawberry sparkling wine.


***
Outfit details:
Dress, headband - Angelic Pretty
Blouse - Bodyline
Shoes - Dinsko

7 kommenttia:

  1. Mekko sopii kyllä tosi kauniisti, vaikka onkin hieman erilainen, mihin yleensä pukeudut. Pieni vaihtelu virkistää! ^__^

    Mmm mitä herkkuja ja kisuli *rapsutirapsuti* ♡

    ~ Frillycakes ♥ ~

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiitos! Kevään tullen alkaa tehdä mieli pukeutua enemmän pastelleihin. :3

      Ruoka oli kyllä ihanaa, sitä oli paljon enemmänkin kuin kuvia tuli julkaistua. x) Ja kisuja löytyi taloudesta neljä, siinä riitti rapsuteltavia!

      Poista
  2. todella ihana asukokonaisuus! välillä on myös kiva nähä "luonnollisia loleja", ei circle lensejä, järjettömästi meikkejä tai tekoripsiä. :)

    VastaaPoista
  3. Aww, your outfit is so pretty! I haven't seen you in AP for a while (well, in their sweestest prints)! The headband suits you very well, it feels like you totally changed your hair!

    VastaaPoista
  4. Vastaukset
    1. Kiitos! Sinne mahtuu juuri sopivasti pari korttia ja vähän käteistä. Kätevä silloin, kun haluaa käyttää pienempää käsilaukkua. :)

      Poista