30.4.2013

Summer Perfect

Couple of days ago I bought yet another white lace dress. There is something about white lace that I can't resist.

This one is from Lindex's Party Perfect -series. It doesn't look like much when laid down on floor, but when I wear it, it looks very pretty. I'm not that tall, so the hem reaches just under my knees without a petticoat. I think this length is very feminine and flattering.

It is incredibly hard to find mainstream fashion dresses that reach longer than midtigh! And all those lovely maxi dresses are out of the question, because they would be far too long for me. So that's yet another reason why I was happy to find this one.


I already planned ways to wear this dress during the Summer, and here's one idea. When coordinated with romantic accessories like this, the dress has kind of an old fashioned feeling to it even though it is brand new. Now I'm all inspired for Summer, let's hope the weather warms up quickly. I want to wear this and go to The Ounce to drink some ice tea! :D


12 kommenttia:

  1. I can't wait to see the overall outfit already! Do model it for us in your room sometime soon

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Aww, thank you! But I think U shall save this one for the real Summer Day, because I really want to wear it to have some ice tea. XD

      I might wear this dress to our choir's Spring concert, if they allow me... the dress code is black and white, maybe I could wear this with black accessories. :D

      Poista
  2. Your new dress is really nice, I love the coordination you did on the last picture, I hope we're going to have some worn pictures soon ♡

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you! I'm saving this particular coordination to sunny Summer day and ice tea, but I might wear the dress earlier in a different way. :D

      Poista
  3. That combo is going to look so good. Summer come soon!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you! And agreed heartily, Summer please come soon! XD

      Poista
  4. Ihana asu! Ja olen niin kateellinen sinulla kaikista ihanista kengistäsi. Muita lolita-blogeja katsellessa näkee vain huonolaatuisia lättäpohja lolikenkiä. Sinulla on oikeasti tyyliä ja hyvä maku.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Ihana koordinaatio tuossa viimeisessä kuvassa.

    Meillä taitaa olla sama mekko molemmilla. Ostin nimittäin itsekin muutama päivä sitten tuommoisen mekon Lindexiltä :D

    VastaaPoista