16.4.2013

Of Boots and Pots

Hello everyone!

I did just a little bit of shopping today. First, I finally bought this Irbis-teapot from The Ounce - I've wanted to buy it for so long time and now it was on -20 % discount, so yey! Isn't it just beautiful? I love how you can see the colour of the tea. I also plan to use it with tea flowers, then it will be even prettier. Today I made Théhuone's Marie Antoinette green and white tea blend in it.


Second, I found these beauties from UFF. They were far too expensive for a second hand product,  as UFF's prices always are, but I thought these will go so well with both lolita and my regular style, that I decided to get them anyway. Also they are very comfortable to wear!



13 kommenttia:

  1. The boots are incredibly beautiful!
    Is UFF an exclusively Finnish brand/shop or is there any hope of getting those somewhere else in Europe?

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. UFF is a scandalously high prized secind hand/drift shop, and unfortunately I don't know where the shoes are originally from, there's no label on them. :( Sorry!

      Poista
  2. Tuo pannu on niin kaunis! Täytyy vakavastu harkita sen ostamista, etenkin nyt kun Unssissa on alennukset.

    Arvelinkin, että tykkäisit noista saappaista. Olisin ostanut itse sillon kun näin, mutta olivat liian pienet. Sopivat kyllä hyvin sinulle :D

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. No kyllä kannattaa kuule! Ei muuten pissi nokka yhtään, ei pisaran pisaraa. Kallis ehkä, mutta laadukas myös. Olen vaan kuullut tarinoita että nuo lasisiivilät halkeaa helposti liian suurista lämpötilanvaihteluista, mutta tämänhän välttää ihan maalaisjärjenkäytöllä, lämmittää kannun ennen kuin kaataa sitä 90 asteista vettä. :D

      No tykkäänkin, liian kalliit olivat, mutta ei kyllä silti raaskinut jättää sinnekään! Nyt tuo sää ei masenna enää niin paljoa, koska ehdin varmaan käyttää näitä ennen kuin kevät kunnolla lämpenee. x)

      Poista
  3. The boots are really nice and elegant, they will be perfect for your classic lolita outfits <3

    VastaaPoista
  4. Awesome buys! I love how you can see through the teapot too :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you! The glass pot really lets one enjoy the pretty colours of tea. <3

      Poista