9.5.2013

A Drawing of Chico

Today I drew, after a long, long time of not drawing or painting anything. I made a little portrait (literally little, only 12 cm tall) of Chico with Promarker pencils, mixing different colours, layering them and even applying lighter shades over darker ones. The result is quite simple, but I kinda like it. I'm not good at drawing dogs but I think this does look a little bit like our Chico.


It was really nice to try something new with my Promarkers. And it was really nice to draw after a long pause. I should really try and find more time for drawing, painting and writing. I'm lazy to start anything, but once I get going, I love doing it.

2 kommenttia:

  1. Your painting is really nice, I love the technique you use for Promarkers and it's very personnal. I would love to see more painting of yours!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you very much!

      If you wish to see more of my paintings, please click the tag "art" on this post. I've tagged all my paintings with it, though this far I've only shown very few of them here. :)

      Poista