15.4.2012

My Wardrobe, part 1: Accessories

I've been asked to make a wardrobe post a couple of times already, but haven't done it as it takes so much time. But now I decided, that it's finally time to do it! I do it in several posts, so it won't feel so hard, maybe. :'D

This is also a nice opportunity for me to dig around in my closet and see what I actually own, and didn't even remember owning (usually this happens to me with my shoes: "Where and when did I buy these?!"). But anyway, here we go: first part of my wardrobe posts. I hope you enjoy them! ♥

Purses. Baby, the Stars Shine Bright, Angelic Pretty and offbrand. And now I realised I forgot one purse from this pic... oh well.

Baby's bunnybearbags.

Rose or flower corsages. I do love these. They go with almost any outfit imaginable!

Other headwear. Baby, the Stars Shine Bright, Innocent World, Angelic Pretty, Metamorphose, selfmade and offbrand.

Gloves. Mostly vintage or secondhand findings.

Mini hats. All hand made by two Finnish girls.

More hats. Brown hat is vintage, bear ear hat gift from my boyfriend and berets rather random.

Fur collars and muffs. Angelic Pretty, offbrand, vintage/second hand findings, gifts from Mimi.

Jewellery. Baby, the Stars Shine Bright, Essin maailma, Tiukupuu, self made, vintage and second hand findings, offbrand.

Parasols and umbrellas. Baby, the Stars Shine Bright and offbrand.

13 kommenttia:

  1. Ihana postaus! Rakastan kaikkea, erityisesti noita hiuskukkia♥! Tulen yöllä ja ryöstän vaatekaappisi;D!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiitos! Hiuskukat ovat asusteista minunkin suurimpia suosikkejani. :D P.S. Älä tule ja ryöstä. :(

      Poista
  2. Lolivaatteet näyttää niin ihanilta! Sul on upee kokoelma. Ihanat värit ja kaikkee~

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiitoksia! Teen teen vielä muutaman postauksen. Ajattelin että mekoille oma postaus, sitten yhteen postaukseen takit, paidat, bolerot, sukat, ja yhteen postaukseen vielä kengät. :3

      Poista
  3. god so much pretty! I really wish I had your parasol and purses :D

    VastaaPoista
  4. That's crazy! Your wardrobe (and here are only your accessories!) is amazing. Everything is well balanced and very elegant.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Vastaukset
    1. Kiitoksia! Huomattava osa siitä on vintagea, ja suuresta osasta saan kiittää ihanaista ystävääni Mimiä, joka on löytänyt noita minulle kirppareilta ja antanut aina lahjaksi! <3 :D

      Poista
  6. so many cute accessories!
    I specially like the gloves :3

    VastaaPoista
  7. Saanko käyttää Rokokoo tekstejäsi kouluprojektiini?:)

    VastaaPoista