28.4.2012

Tea, Macarons and Umbrellas

Today was loli day for me. Once again me and my boyfriend went to The Ounce -teashop to have some tea and macarons. This time we tried "Beijing's Heaven" -tea, and my bf also bought it for us.

At home I tried to take a good picture of my hair. I failed.


My outfit for the day: Angelic Pretty cardigan, purse and dress, Innocent World headbow, my beloved vintage lace gloves and rest is offbrand.


At Ounce we randomly met Sanni, who happened to be there at the same time! It was so nice to see her after such a long while. ♥


And I found & bought so cute mint green umbrella with ruffles! I think I can also use it as a parasol, it's so pretty.


It even has lace print on the see-trough parts. I'm in love with it! It seems that umbrellas and parasols are one of my soft points, too. I can't resist them. :D

11 kommenttia:

  1. Where did you get that ummbrella?

    VastaaPoista
  2. The umbrella is so wonderful! I should really have one like that :D You look so beautiful, lov the outfit :D

    VastaaPoista
  3. What a lolvely umbrella! Pleae share the shop.

    VastaaPoista
  4. cool! you met your friend without organizing a get together! :D
    You look lovely ^^

    VastaaPoista
  5. Aivan ihanan sateenvarjo. Missä tuo Day sijaitsee, jossain päin Kamppia kenties? Ja kuten aina, sinäkin olet oikein kaunis.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiitos! Day on Fredrikinkadun ja Bulevardin risteyksessä, eli kun kävelee Kampista kohti Parikan liikettä, niin se on siinä kulmauksessa, samalla puolen katua kuin Kakkugalleria ja Ounce. :D

      Poista
  6. I just love your new parasol, it looks adorable! Nice coordination btw!

    VastaaPoista