16.4.2012

My Wardrobe, part 2: Basics

This post is rather boring; it contains those basics that I couldn't do without.

Blouses. Baby, second hand, offbrand and vintage.

More blouses. Vintage, offbrand and Moi-même-moitié.

Boleros and gardigans. Angelic Pretty and offbrand. I couldn't had survived the Finnish Winter without that offwhite angora cardigan, it's very comfy and so warm.

Socks. It looks I have so few of these! I do have plenty of lace stockings in colors from black to ivory to peach pink, but those look so weird in pictures, if not worn by someone.

Coats. Offbrand, Baby and my Winter coat is made by Mimi.

7 kommenttia:

  1. More super lovely items!
    You do have a super cute wardrobe :3

    VastaaPoista
  2. so much lovely! I really liked the boleros and the white coat is so beautiful :D

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you! I love my Baby trench coat, can't wait 'till it's warm enough to wear it! :D

      Poista
  3. Ihaniaaaaaa!
    Mut paljoks sul on mahtanu mennä rahaa näihin? :o Ku pelkästää jo takit on varmaa ollu ihan sika kalliit...!
    Käytätkö lolivaatteita päivittäin? :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiitoksia! En ole koskaan laskenut tarkkaan, paljonko lolivaatteisiini on mennyt raha - on se summa varmaan jo tuhansia euroja kuitenkin. En käytä lolivaatteita läheskään päivittäin, vain silloin tällöin. :)

      Poista
  4. love ur cute and frilly cardigans ^^

    VastaaPoista