7.10.2013

Quite Casual

Good evening, everyone!

I wore this outfit for a date with my boyfriend. We went to an Italian restaurant and then had some tea at The Ounce. It was very lovely. ♥

I haven't worn this dress for ages! I really love the print and the colours, but the design on the upper part is not that fantastic. So I wore a cardigan, and problem was solved. Even the stupid lace on the waist looked nice with a cardi. :D I aimed for a more casual, yet still cute look.


From this picture you can see that my shoes and thighs were actually dark brown and thus matched the cardi's buttons quite nicely.


And lastly, my earrings for the day. They have some attitude, claiming "J'aime le chocolat" ("I love chocolat") which is true, I love both chocolate and French language. My dear friend sent these to me as a birthday gift from Manchester.


Outfit details:
Headbow - Innocent World
Dress - Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Blouse - Seppälä
Cardigan - second hand
Earrings - a gift from my friend
Shoes - Ellos

3 kommenttia: